- Steans Center
- Student Records
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Connection
DePaul Teaching & Learning Blogs
The Teaching Commons promotes and supports excellence in teaching. To achieve this, we create and maintain the Teaching Commons website where instructors access a range of pedagogical resources, enable DePaul instructors to exchange strategies and materials, and foster continued collaboration among teaching support staff and offices across DePaul University.
The site was created through the efforts of numerous contributors and offers:
- Guidelines and resources on writing a syllabus
- Strategies on how to engage your students
- Information on using technology, including D2L and Digication
- Teaching support resources
- Videos highlighting teaching and learning at DePaul
- U.S. and international conferences on the scholarship of teaching and learning
And much more! Please visit the sitemap for a complete list of pages.
We encourage faculty to submit their questions, comments, and resources to the site. Many of the pages have buttons to either submit a teaching and learning resource or send a question to the Teaching Commons. We welcome teaching and learning content of all types: syllabi, lesson plans, multimedia, helpful links, innovative ideas, and more.