- Steans Center
- Student Records
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Connection
DePaul Teaching & Learning Blogs
For an overview of technology resources available to all faculty at DePaul, visit Information Services (IS). Standard classroom technology includes a LCD projector, VHS player, DVD player, PC, and a standard overhead transparency projector. Most DePaul classrooms have standard classroom technology; PC classrooms are available by request.
- Desire2Learn (D2L) is DePaul's Learning Management System (LMS).
- ePortfolios@DePaul introduces users to Digication, DePaul's ePortfolio platform, and presents profiles of how it is used across the university.
- Campus Connection is the central website for accessing your schedule, course roster, and course grades.
- Course OnLine (COL) is CDM's system for the capture and rebroadcast of classroom activity.
- Clickers (also known as classrooom response systems) use radio frequency technology to transmit and record student responses during class.
- Blogs & Wikis enable students to compose and revise in a rhetorical situation that differs from the formal essay.
- Games & Simulations provide a way for students to become active participants in the learning process.
- Surveys & Forms include QuickData and Mailman Forums.
- Classroom A/V Equipment is available in most classrooms and can also be reserved.
- Plagiarism Detection offers instructors valuable tools to identify text that may have been plagiarized.
- Technology Training is offered by various areas at DePaul.
- Technology Support is provided by various areas at DePaul.
- Teaching Online involves both technological and pedagogical considerations.
- Mobile Learning refers to any learning activity that utilizes a mobile device.