- Steans Center
- Student Records
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Connection
DePaul Teaching & Learning Blogs
These resources are meant to provide concrete, practical information about teaching at DePaul. If you have questions that are specific to your own teaching situation, please click on the “Have a Question?” button to the right and someone will respond within two business days.
- New to DePaul: Important information for new DePaul instructors.
- Teaching Support Resources: Services/programs designed to support faculty and their teaching.
- Student Services: Services and programs designed to support students.
- Academic Progress Reports (APR): A feedback tool to support first-year student success.
- Teaching Feedback: Resources regarding DePaul's Online Teaching Evaluations (OTEs).
- Understanding Diversity at DePaul: Context and resources for understanding diversity at DePaul.
- Complying with University Policies: Important policies that instructors must know.
- Proposing New University Technology: Protocol for proposing new instructional technologies.
- University Teaching Committees: Lists members of Committee on Learning and Teaching (COLT) and Teaching, Learning, and Technology (TLT).
- Teaching Awards: Recognizes faculty members who have received university-wide awards for teaching
- Teaching & Learning Certificate Program: A popular program for all DePaul instructors.
- Teaching Commons Workshops: Includes RSVP links, dates, and times; updated quarterly.