- Steans Center
- Student Records
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Connection
DePaul Teaching & Learning Blogs
Teaching at DePaul
These resources are meant to provide concrete, practical information about teaching at DePaul. If you have questions that are specific to your own teaching situation, please click on the “Have a Question?” button to the right and someone will respond within two business days.
- Services for Faculty: Services/programs designed to support faculty and their teaching.
- New to DePaul: Important information for new DePaul instructors.
- Student Behavior: Review some best practices on managing student behavior from the Dean of Student's Office.
- University Policies: Important policies that instructors must know.
- Academic Progress Reports (APR): A feedback tool to support first-year student success.
- Online Teaching Evaluations: Resources regarding DePaul's Online Teaching Evaluations (OTEs).
- Academic Integrity: Information on DePaul's Academic Integrity Policy, including how to file a violation
- Student Services: Services and programs designed to support students.
- Diversity at DePaul: Context and resources for understanding diversity at DePaul.
- Liberal Studies Program: Includes information and resources for faculty who teach in the Liberal Studies Program.
- Teaching Committees: Lists members of Committee on Learning and Teaching (COLT) and Teaching, Learning, and Technology (TLT).
- Excellence in Teaching: Recognizes faculty members who have received the Excellence in Teaching Award.
- Teaching & Learning Certificate Program: A popular program for all DePaul instructors.