- Steans Center
- Student Records
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Connection
DePaul Teaching & Learning Blogs
- Examine institutional policies and structures for their impact on teaching
- Support the scholarship of teaching.
- Support the practice of teaching.
- Consider and advise on how technology affects the practice of teaching.
- Advise the Office for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment on the progress of current initiatives in the colleges and the needs for faculty development in teaching, learning and assessment.
Charge: To provide a forum for faculty, academic support staff, and Academic Affairs/Information Services representatives to evaluate the current functioning of course based and research technologies as well as to recommend the adoption and funding of new or expanded technology solutions in direct support of the academic enterprise and Vision twenty12.
- All such proposed technology policies and procedures affecting faculty and directly impacting the academic enterprise are sent by the committee to faculty council for review and approval. All other university-wide technology policies and procedure proposals are submitted by IS to the university’s policy and procedures approval process.
- Specific recommendations for prioritization of teaching-and-learning-related technology projects are made by the committee and sent to IS/Academic Affairs or other appropriate units.
- Specific recommendations for project funding are forwarded by the committee to Academic Affairs, IS, or other appropriate funding authorities.
- The committee shall be informed of policy and procedures, project prioritization, and funding decisions.