- Steans Center
- Student Records
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Connection
DePaul Teaching & Learning Blogs
› Home › Professional Development
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Grants for Teaching at DePaul
- Teaching Portfolios
- Teaching Philosophies
Professional Development Opportunities at DePaul
- Teaching and Learning Certificate Program (TLCP) – The TLCP is a workshop-based program for faculty and instructional staff at DePaul who are interested in enriching their teaching practices in collaboration with colleagues from across the university.
- Assessment Certificate Program (ACP) – ACP is a workshop-based training and support program for faculty and staff engaged in the assessment of student learning at DePaul University and Loyola University Chicago.
- DePaul Online Teaching Series (DOTS) – DOTS is a faculty development program that trains and assists faculty to become successful facilitators of online learning.
- Global Learning Experience (GLE) – GLE is a new initiative at DePaul that offers grants to faculty members who integrate meaningful global conversations into their courses.
- Build Diversity Certificate – This certificate program helps participants develop cultural competencies and connect to DePaul’s Vincentian mission of dignity and respect for all individuals.
- Learning @ DePaul – A comprehensive catalog of learning opportunities available to DePaul faculty and staff.
Send a teaching and learning question to the Teaching Commons
Share a resource with the Teaching Commons