- Steans Center
- Student Records
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Connection
DePaul Teaching & Learning Blogs
DePaul offers each academic unit the ability to conduct course evaluations entirely online. The Online Teaching Evaluation (OTE) system eliminates the need for bubble-sheets and paper reports. Faculty will have access to evaluation results online through Campus Connect.
Online Teaching Evaluations for Faculty
- OTE Frequently Asked Questions for Faculty from the OTE Team
The navigation in Campus Connect has changed recently. In order to access the OTE system as faculty, login to Campus Connect and select Self Service > Faculty Center > Online Teaching Eval – Faculty. Thank you for your patience as we update the following video tutorials to reflect this new location.
- Accessing and Interpreting Evaluation Reports
- Adding Questions to Your Evaluations
- Creating a New Question
Online Teaching Evaluations for Admin and Students
- OTE Frequently Asked Questions for Administrators from the OTE team
- OTE Frequently Asked Questions for Students from the OTE team