DePaul Teaching & Learning BlogsInstructional Design
DePaul is offering a new university-wide system that provides each academic unit the option to conduct course evaluations entirely online.
Several colleges, schools and departments have already joined the Online Teaching Evaluation (OTE) project to date, and many more will join in the near future.
The new OTE system eliminates the need for bubble-sheets and for paper reports. Faculty will have access to evaluation results online through a web browser.
Online Teaching Evaluations for Faculty
- OTE Frequently Asked Questions for Faculty from the OTE Team
- Accessing and Interpreting Evaluation Reports
- Adding Questions to Your Evaluations
- Creating a New Question
Online Teaching Evaluations for Admin and Students
- OTE Frequently Asked Questions for Administrators from the OTE team
- OTE Frequently Asked Questions for Students from the OTE team